When this error occurs, please follow this steps.
1. Click "i" information icon "Site setting"
2. Adjust "Flash" setting -> Click "Allow"
1. Click "i" nformation icon, "Site setting"
2. Find "Flash" -> Click "Allow" and save the setting
1. Flash Test
If the Flash plug-in is installed and works properly, visit Adobe's Test page. If you do not have Flash installed there, please refer to the following section for the latest Flash plug-in installation.
2. Installing and updating Flash
The Flash plug-in is supposed to be automatically updated with default settings. If the Adobe Test page says Flash is out of date and you don't want to wait for automatic updates, you can download and install the latest version to manually update it.
Access the Flash Player download page at Adobe.com and download the Flash installer.
3. Reconfirm Video
The Flash plug-in installation is complete and the video learning will be re-learned. If there is a problem, please contact your system representative.